T3 Partners have developed a brand new service to assist Australian employers with the recently introduced JobKeeper Scheme. The service will run over a six month period to assist Employers administering the program.
What is JobKeeper?:
The JobKeeper payment scheme has been introduced by the Government to support businesses significantly affected by COVID-19 to keep more Australians in jobs. The scheme is open to eligible employers to enable them to pay their eligible employees’ salary or wages of at least $1500 (before tax) per fortnight.
Eligible employers will be reimbursed a fixed amount of $1,500 per fortnight for each eligible employee and in some cases business owners who are not employees may also be eligible. JobKeeper payments can be made for the period beginning March 30th 2020 and the first payments to eligible employers will be made in the first week of May 2020.
Whilst JobKeeper is keeping many Australians employed, researching, enrolling, administering and reporting requirements around JobKeeper is just one more administrative headache for business owners. That’s why we’ve designed the T3 Partners JobKeeper Assist Service.
We want to help business owners by taking the stress and worry away at this difficult time. We’ve done the research and are constantly monitoring the every changing landscape around the scheme so are best placed to provide help & advice.
- Initial consultation to work out client eligibility for the Jobkeeper scheme.
- Provide you with a report to take to your Accountant to check over and agree upon eligibility before proceeding to enrollment stage.
- Assistance to enroll your business and eligible employees by providing you with the forms you and your employees will be required to complete.
- Provision of support articles on how to set up payroll, calculate top up payments and process payroll.
- One 45 mins online support consultation to teach you how to set up your payroll to accurately process top up payments.
- Review monthly payroll reports and verify GST turnover & GST turnover projections.
- Monthly reporting to the Australian Taxation Office monthly for the 6 month duration of the JobKeeper scheme.
$250.00 per month (ex GST) paid monthly by direct debit.
*high numbers of employees or volume of sales transactions may require a fee adjustments to be reviewed on a case to base basis.
Contact us here for more information or to take up the service.
Please share to help keep Australians employed.
To opt in to our regular communications please click here.