Reckon are pleased to announce that Reckon has partnered with the Victorian Government’s Small Business Adaptation program to support small businesses to succeed with digital solutions.
Comprising a $20 million investment, the government is providing a $1,200 rebate to eligible Victorian businesses that will cover the cost of their Reckon subscription.
Who is eligible for the rebate program?
The Small Business Digital Adaptation Program is for small businesses, sole traders, and micro businesses. To be eligible for the program your clients must:
- Operate a business located in Victoria
- Hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) on 13 September 2019
- Be registered for GST and Services tax on 13 September 2020
- Purchase a product that is not currently used by the business or;
- Upgrade an existing product with additional functionality or;
- Purchase a participating program that has previously been used by the business more than a year ago.
How do you register for the rebate program?
To register for the rebate follow the below steps.
- Complete the online registration form before 28 February 2021.
- Sign up to trial and purchase their preferred Reckon product here.
- Apply for a rebate via Victorian Government with proof of purchase.
- Full rebate $1200 is paid. Full details click here.
When do registrations for the trial period close?
To participate in the program, your clients must register before the trial period closes on 28 February 2021.
Need more information? Contact us.